Send us your waste and it will be recycled at the highest recovery rate in the Chicagoland Area. Our sorting and processing equipment allows us to separate all categories and sizes of materials, from large wood pallets to the 2-inch minus materials at the bottom of the dumpster. And we are continually searching for new markets to expand the list of materials recycled in Illinois.
Rollover the images for information
- Iron, steel, brass, copper, aluminum
- Structural members, piping, fasteners, steel studs, siding, wiring, ductwork, sheet metal goods
- All types of wood products are recycled into mulch, animal bedding & biomass energy
- Clean, corrugated cardboard used for packaging
- Asphalt roofing shingles
- Reused in asphalt road mix
- Concrete (pre-cast and cast-in-place), block, asphalt, terrazzo, plaster
- Tile (quarry and ceramic)
- Rock (marble and stone)
- Recycled into crushed aggregate for use in roads, driveways & parking lots
- Masonry (brick and clay)
- Reused for road base
- Construction related plastic sheeting
- Vinyl siding can be recycled into new siding, pipe, and cladding for new windows.
- Carpet is recycled and turned into new products or used as a fuel source.